The Longer I Live , The More I Realize The Impact English Poetry & Poems Status

The Longer I Live , The More I Realize The Impact English Poetry & Poems Status.

The Longer I Live , The More I Realize The Impact English Poetry & Poems Status


English Poetry & Poems Status Urdu Poetry & Urdu Poems

the more I live the more I understand the effect of disposition on life mentality to me is more 

 significant then fscts 

 It is a higher priority than the post, 

 At that point instruction then cash, 

 At that point conditions, than disappointments, than victories, 

 Than other's opinion, state or do, 

 It is a higher priority than appearance giftde ness or aptitude 

 It will represent the moment of truth an organization a congregation a house 

 The exceptional thing is we have a decision 

 Consistently with respect to the demeanor 

 We grasp for that day. 

 We can't change our past… 

 We can't change the way that individuals 

 Will act with a specific goal in mind, 

 We can't change the inescapable. 

 The solitary things we can do is play the one sttring we have 

 Furthermore, that is our mentality 

 I am persuaded that life is 10percent what befalls me 

 Furthermore, 90percent how I respond to it. 

 Thus it with you we are responsible for our demeanor


Post a Comment

0 Comments