Ooh What Joy It Is To Have a Friend Like You English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry For Whatsapp

Ooh What Joy It Is To Have a Friend Like You English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry  For Whatsapp

Ooh What Joy It Is To Have a Friend Like You English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry  For Whatsapp


English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry  For Whatsapp


Ooh what joy it is ‘to have a friend like you

For giving me strength


The way you do

For lifting me up


When I am feeling down

And putting a smile on my face


When I am wearing a frown

Thanks for being there


And helping me grow


Your friendship means a lot

This I’D like you to know


Whatsapp Status For Boys & Gilrs

Ooh What Joy It Is To Have a Friend Like You English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry  For Whatsapp




Post a Comment

0 Comments