Just Because Today is not a holiday English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry For Whatsapp

Just Because Today is not a holiday English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry For Whatsapp

Just Because Today is not a holiday English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry For Whatsapp

English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry  For Whatsapp


Just Because

Today is not a holiday


It isn’t even your birthday

But I still thought Id like to send


A special massage to my friend

You make me chuckle and make me smile


You ease my troubles for a while

When clouds are thick & skies are grey


You put some sunshine in my day

You’re really thoughtful sweet and kind


A friend like you is difficult to find

I know I We told you once or twice


That I think you are very nice

But someone who’s as great as you


Should be told more often that I do

And so I delivery these words with love

Why did I send them just because?


Whatsapp Status For Boys & Gilrs


Just Because Today is Not a Holiday English & Urdu Poetry, Poems, Sad, Love Poetry For Whatsapp

Post a Comment

0 Comments